Registration will not be complete until you click the Register button after you Login or Sign Up below.
Class Name: ACLS HeartCode SKILLS SESSION ONLY:Monday February 5, 2024 0800-0930
Number of Slots: 6
Description: HeartCode ACLS is a blended learning method for renewal and initial certification for the healthcare provider. Students must complete the HeartCode online portion prior to attending this in-person Skills Session.
*It is best to complete your online training about one week prior to your scheduled Skills Session. However you have 30 days from the time of completion of HeartCode online to the date of your Skills Session
*Upon completion of the online course, PRINT out your certificate and take it with you to your scheduled Skills Session
*This class is an in-person Skills Session ONLY
*Participants must be registered for a Skills Session PRIOR to beginning online training
Questions/concerns: please contact your Training Site Administrator, Nam Hoang at 301-435-2260 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Target Audience: This course is open to NIH staff only.
Course Objectives: 1) Demonstrate proficiency in providing Basic Life Support care
2) Demonstrate airway management
3) Recognize and manage respiratory and cardiac arrest
4) Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome.
5) Manage megacode scenarios involving rhythm strips and medication administration
6) Demonstrate effective communication as a member or leader of a resuscitation team
Pre-requisites: 1) Current BLS certification
2) HeartCode ACLS online training
Class Type: In-person